Disabled Facilities Grants (DFG) - Useful information and resources
- Your Circle is an online directory to help you find your way around health and care and connect with people, places and activities in Gloucestershire.
- Your Circle list of providers for specialist equipment.
- Care and Repair England have published a number of useful self help guides to help people with long term health problems to improve their home environment.
- AskSara is a website with a guide to help you to live independently longer. The web page will ask you a few questions and then suggests equipment that might help.
- The Gloucestershire Community Equipment Service can help you find equipment for your home.
- SSAFA provide lifelong support to those who are serving or have served in the British Army, Royal Navy, Royal Marines or the Royal Air Force, and to their families.
- If you need to carry out minor works or jobs around your home, these local organisations offer affordable and practical help; British Red Cross – loan of equipment and help with independent living, Age UK – domestic services and help with independent living.