Your Voice Matters
Come to our Personality Disorder Strategy - a Co-Production Event on Friday 3rd May, and join in the conversation using #YourVoiceMattersPD
Your Voice Matters - the learning disability and/or autism needs analysis
We asked people with learning disabilities and/or autism in Gloucestershire what does and doesn’t work well for them so that can be taken in to account in services and support arranged locally.
There is also a survey for providers of specialist support
The county council and NHS clinical commissioning group ran the survey and events across the county to gather as many views as possible. The survey was aimed at people with a learning disability and/or autism and anyone who supports or provides services for them.
Inclusion Gloucestershire helped by organising workshops to make sure the individual, carer and family voices were heard. It’s a charity run by people with disabilities for people with disabilities that specialises in making sure disabled people are included, listened to and have real opportunities.
The survey closed on 2 November 2018.
Events were held at:
- Cirencester Tesco Extra Kingsmeadow, 3 Sept 10-2
- Gloucester Inclusion Hub Friends Meeting House Greyfriars, 5 Sept 11-1
- Tewkesbury Library, 10 Sept 10-12 and 1-3
- Gloucester Library, 11 Sept 10-12 and 1-3
- Coleford Clock Tower, 17 Sept 10-2
- Tewkesbury Morrisons, 18 Sept 10-2
- Stroud King St, 19 Sept 10-2
- Cheltenham M & S, 20 Sept 10-2
- Stroud Library, 24 Sept 10-12 and 1-3
- Tetbury Library, 25 Sept 10-1
- Cinderford Library, 4 Oct 10-12 and 1-3
- Coleford Forest of Dean Inclusion Hub – Sixteen Café, 8 Oct 11-1
- Gloucester Cross, 10 Oct 10-2