Telephone system issue

We have problems with our telephone systems. While we resolve these issues please email the team you need to contact or call back later.
Many thanks for your patience.

Rent deposit requests

Requests can be made by supporting agencies on behalf of people assisted to move into independent accommodation either: as part of a planned move on from council commissioned Accommodation Based Support services or assisted to move into independent accommodation as part of a planned move via the Atlas Personalisation Service.

Agencies should submit the completed referral form via email to We are currently developing an online portal for this process.

This contract does not fund Auriga Services to deliver the same level of administrative service as under the previous contract. In particular, they will not be able to do as much chasing of partial applications. The onus will be on agencies to support applicants to submit their application and all evidence to obtain an award.

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.