Local support - Domestic Abuse
Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service (GDASS)
GDASS is a free and confidential service countywide support for those who have experienced or are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Telephone: 01452 726570 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- GDASS website
Gloucestershire Rape and Sexual Abuse Support (GRSAS)
- Telephone: 01452 526 779
- Visit the GRSAS website
Stroud Women's Refuge
- Telephone: 01453 764 385
- Visit the Stroud Women's Refuge website
Glos Counselling Service
- Telephone: 01453 766310
- Visit the Glos Counselling website
Local community group supporting LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) people, their families and friends.
- Telephone: 01452 306800
PRG – Positive Relationships, Gloucestershire
Help for men and women (18+) who may have caused harm to their partner or ex partner and want to change their behaviour.
Gloucestershire Stalking Advocacy Service (GSAS)
For advice and referral to Independent Stalking Advocacy Case Worker (ISAC) for high risk cases not linked to domestic abuse.
Understanding your sexual health.
- Telephone: 0300 421 8400
- Visit the Hope House website
STREET (Safe Teenage Relationship Education and Empowerment Team) Gloucestershire
STREET provides support to young people aged 13 – 19 who have witnessed domestic abuse, are experiencing abuse in their own relationships or are demonstrating harmful relationship behaviours.
- For questions about the service or to discuss a referral you can call 01452 726 584. Please note this services does not take self referrals from young people; a professional is required to support a referral to STREET.
- Further information and the online referral form can be found on the GDASS website.