National support - Domestic Abuse
Women’s Aid and Refuge
Support for women and children.
- Freephone: 0808 2000 (24/7 helpline)
- Women's Aid and Refuge website - includes live chat facilities
Men’s advice line
Help for male victims - confidential helpline offering support, information and practical advice.
- Telephone: 0808 801 0327 (free from landlines and most mobile phones)
- Email Men's advice line
- Men's advice line website
Teens in Crisis (TIC)
Counselling, support and care for young people and their families.
- Telephone: 01594 372 777
- Visit the Teens in Crisis website
For anyone who is concerned about their own or someone else’s behaviour towards their partner.
Confidential information and advice to help perpetrators change their abusive behaviours, including perpetrator programmes.
- Telephone: 0808 802 4040 (free from landlines and most mobiles), weekdays 9am-5pm
- Email Respect Phoneline
- Respect Phoneline website
National Stalking Helpline
Operates a triage service and make referrals to local support, including the Gloucestershire Stalking Advocacy Service (GSAS).
Support for Honour Based violence and Forced Marriage.
Speak up. Stay safe.
- Telephone: 0800 555 111
- Visit the Crimestoppers website
Emotional and practical support for LGBT people experiencing domestic abuse.
- Telephone: 0800 999 5428
- Visit the Galop website