Oral history training
This module is aimed at anyone involved with oral histories.
- Would you like to learn how to gather, keep and share oral histories?
- Do you need “hands on” experience in using audio recording equipment?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, this module can help.
We will look at :
- how to plan an oral history project and prepare for an oral history interview.
- any legal and ethical issues linked to gathering, keeping and sharing oral histories.
- how to use oral history recording equipment and save and back up a recording.