You can visit Gloucestershire Family History Society @ the Hub.
You can visit Gloucestershire Archives @ the Hub.
Gloucestershire Family History Society is open from 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
Gloucestershire Archives is open from 9am-4:30pm, Tuesday-Friday and from 9am-4:30pm on the first Saturday of each month.
The Heritage Hub is closed on bank holidays. For 2020 these are April 10th and 13th, May 8th and 25th, August 31st, and December 25th and 28th.
Gloucestershire Heritage Hub (for Gloucestershire Archives and general enquiries): 01452 425295
Gloucestershire Family History Society: 01452 524344
We have a car park on site, which costs £3 per day to researchers to use. You can buy a token from reception after you park.
The Heritage Hub is a welcoming and inclusive space for all, including disabled people, and older people with dementia or sensory impairments. When we planned the Heritage Hub we sought advice on access issues, and we have included the following in our design:
- Level access to all areas
- A wheelchair accessible toilet
- A mixture of soft and hard seating in the coffee lounge and entrance foyer
- An extra large screen for training, presentations and events for those with impaired vision
- A hearing loop for those who are hard of hearing
- Clearly defined spaces, using lighting and colour, to help people with dementia navigate the building
- Acoustic chairs for those who may be hard of hearing
- Blue Badge parking
Staff are trained in how to help if you require additional support to access our resources – please just ask if you need some assistance.
Guide dogs and other assistance dogs are always welcome.
Please tell us if you think we can make any improvements to our access; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org