Other Licences and Permits


For other licences and permits including:

  • Animal movement licences
  • Apply for a child employment permit
  • Apply for a child performance licence
  • Brown and white tourism road signs
  • Explosives licensing including fireworks
  • Performing animals licences
  • Petrol licences
  • Poisons licensing
  • Weddings: Approved premises
  • Weighbridge operators licences

please go to the Licences and Permits page.  

Help us improve Highways

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.