Filming on the highway


If you are intending to film on the road you will need to receive permission from our Street works team via email -

Please detail which street/s will be affected, the date of the filming, and a brief description.

Please note that any filming that involves closing a street/road will require a legal order to be in place and a minimum of 12 weeks notification to process the application. The fee for can vary depending on the location and duration of the closure.

You can find more information by visiting our Streetworks 'special events' page.

Help us improve Highways

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.