Road Space Booking


N Notice (Road Space Booking)

Why do I need one? 

The local Highways Authority must be notified of all works on its network.  This may be for works that do not include excavation eg tree cutting. This ensures that all works on the Highways network can be coordinated effectively.

If you are requesting a road space booking for S111, S184 or S278 works please give the reference number you will have received from our Highways Legal Agreements team.

How long will it take?

This will vary depending on the length of works and when they are to take place.  We will respond to your application within 5 working days.

How much will it cost?

There is no fee owed to Gloucestershire County Council.

Application Form

Gloucestershire County Council will be the Data Controller for all personal data collected. Any information you provide will be treated as confidential and in accordance with UK Data Protection Legislation. For further information, including information regarding our lawful basis for processing and your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018, please visit our privacy notice page:

Help us improve Highways

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.