Information and how to get involved in this scheme
On this page you can find out more information about our intentions for the Active Travel Fund and the B4063 Gloucester to Cheltenham Cycleway. Click through the sections below to find out more.
Who we want to hear from
- Everyone who lives or works in, or travels through this area.
- Public authorities like local councils, Parish and Town Councils, MP’s, Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service, Gloucestershire Constabulary, South West Ambulance Service.
- Health and care providers, NHS Hospitals and GPs surgeries.
- Business owners; large medium small and self employed.
- HGV/haulage organisations, waste collectors, and Royal Mail.
- Public transport organisations like buses, trains and coach companies.
- Private hire and taxi firms.
- Schools and further education colleges, including University of Gloucestershire.
- Charities, groups or reps on behalf of visually impaired and disabled people.
- Interest groups such as cycling clubs, climate change collectives, fitness and getting active classes, health and wellbeing, etc.
Page updated: 11/12/2020