Roadworks information and planned road closures
Stay up to date with what's happening by signing up to our scheme email bulletin.
Please be aware that jumping the red lights at the temporary traffic light locations will trigger all other lights at the junction to default to red as a safety measure. To avoid additional delays and maintain safety we encourage all road users not to go through on the red light.
Please note there is a 30mph speed limit in force on sections of B4063.
- 27 February to 27 March, Elmbridge Court Roundabout to Pirton Fields development - 24 hour traffic signals for 4 weeks
- 3 January to 17 March 2023, Parklands to Kilminster Court (Tesco's) - 24 hour traffic signals for 11 weeks
- 3 January to 17 March, Normans Brook to Down Hatherley Lane - 24 hour traffic signals for 9 weeks
- 16 February to 4 April, Herrick Way to M5 overbridge - 24 hour traffic signals for 7 weeks
- 7 January 2023 to 8 March 2024, double mini roundabout at Hare and Hounds junction (B4063/Parton Road) for 14 months. New traffic light controlled temporary pedestrian crossings in place.
- 9 January 2023 to 3 April 2023, Cotswold Court Park to Bamfurlong Lane (Staverton junction) for 16 weeks. New traffic light controlled temporary pedestrian crossings in place. Please note positions of these will change as works progress.
- 3 January to 7 April 2023, Parklands to Kilminster Court (Tesco's) - 24 hour traffic signals for 13 weeks
- 3 January to 7 April 2023, Normans Brook to Down Hatherley Lane - 24 hour traffic signals for 13 weeks
- 20 March to 24 March 2023, Staverton Junction - 4 way temporary lights 7pm to 6am
Please note the closure of Bamfurlong Bridge by National Highways remains in place.