Highways policy and guidance documents
Covid19 update: To ensure that we maintain our key highway services during the current situation, we have introduced a Temporary Inspection and Maintenance Regime.
The following policies and guidance documents cover the general operation of highway services in Gloucestershire. The Transport Asset Management Plan (TAMP) and its associated appendices and guidance documents are part of the wider Gloucestershire Local Transportation Plan (LTP).
- Highways Authority Business Plan 2017/18
- Highways Annual Asset Management Report 2017
- Highways Asset Management Policy 2018
- Strategic Transport Asset Management Plan
- Transport Asset Management Plan (TAMP)
- Highway Safety Inspection Policy
- Highway Tree Inspection and Routine Maintenance Policy
- Vehicle Activated Signs (VAS) Guidance
- Skid Resistance Policy - Nov 2011
- Manual for Gloucestershire Streets
- Structural Maintenance Manual 2011
- School Safety Zone Guidance