Report a problem

Report a problem on a Public Right of Way online

You can use the Public Rights of Way (PRoW) form to report a problem with:

  • a sign
  • an animal
  • an obstruction
  • overgrown vegetation
  • the misuse of a path
  • cropping
  • ploughing
  • a structure on the path
  • the surface of a path

If you have any other issues please contact

Check out our Coronavirus page for all the latest guidance relating to public rights of way and Coronavirus restrictions.

Please note the update service is temporarily unavailable - we apologise for any inconvenience.

Help us improve Highways

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.