Collision and Camera Map
The Gloucestershire collision data available to view is the last 5 full calendar years plus validated collisions in 2022. Please note we only record personal injury collisions that have been reported to the police and there is a delay before appearing on our database.
How to use the map
- Zoom into the particular area you are interested in or use the Address Search at the top of the map.
- The accident and camera layers can be activated by selecting RoadSafety under Show Layers.
- Tick the box to view the collision / camera data and symbol key. Please note: The accident layer becomes active from zoom level 12.
- For further details click on the symbol. If more than one collision is selected click the + sign to expand the data then click 'Refno' for information.
- An attribute table can be viewed of the data within the current screen by clicking on the < symbol located on the right of the map.
- A full screen map and be viewed by licking on 'View a larger map' which is located under the map below.
Data regarding personal injury collisions is collected by Gloucestershire Constabulary in accordance with the Department for Transport Stats 19 requirements. Every effort is made to ensure that this data is accurate; it is however subject to change should further information become available.
This data may not be fully validated and while every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, any statistics provided may not match those published elsewhere. We do not hold collision data where there are no recorded casualties or the incident has not been reported to the police. Although we endeavour to show all enforcement sites, those used for other operations such as Police Community Sites may not be plotted on this map.