Road Safety Collision Data Request
Online Collision Data
You can look at Gloucestershire collision injuries on our online map here for free. This map provides some details of the injury collisions that have occurred within Gloucestershire in the past five years. If you require the full details of a collision there may be a charge for the data.
Data may be available from other sources, however our database holds the most up to date information and details in full of any injury collisions within Gloucestershire.
Collision Data Initial Enquiry
- Please complete the initial enquiry form below via the button below for us to start a search.
- We will confirm whether there are any collisions and if so the cost of the data, which is usually £103 + VAT per site and provide information on how to pay online. We will only charge for data if there is collision data available in the area requested.
Collision Data Payment
- For payment our process is now online payment only. This can be completed using a debit or credit card in which a receipt is automatically sent to you via the email you provide.
- Once we have received your initial query and confirmed there is data in the area required, we will email you to proceed in making payment.
- When we receive the confirmation of payment we will provide the collision data in a PDF report and plot within 5 working days from payment to the supplied email address in the payment form.