Current road closures
Please refresh this page to see the latest closures.
Updated 1 May
Following on severe weather events we experienced in February, a number of roads require further works before we can safely reopen them.
- Albright Lane, Bromsberrow - Road closed (jetting and gullies need to be cleansed)
- New Road, Blakeney - Road closed due to landslip (closure will be in place for the foreseeable future)
- Farm Lane (Holloway Road to Bakers Mill, Oakrdige near Stroud – wall collapse – closed
- Gruntas Lane, Harescombe – landslip – closed
- Brimscombe Hill – wall collapse – under signals
PLEASE NOTE: Any information posted on this page applies to the GCC road network ONLY and not Highways England's trunk roads e.g. the A40, A417/A419 and the motorways. Traffic information for Highways England's roads can be found here.
For updates and information on road closures please follow: