Contacting the Library
Please refer to the Library Closure page for key information relating to library borrower accounts and loans during the period of Library Closures.
- Items can be returned through Library letterboxes.
- Please be aware that there will be no fines applied to any items that are due back during this period.
- Request services such as Reservations, Inter Library loan and Music set requests have been suspended
- Your membership will not expire during this period - this will enable you to access online materials
- eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines services are available with new titles being added
Telephone: Please be aware the telephone service has been suspended as a response to the situation to Covid -19. Key information relating to current library services can be found at:
Download the free Library App
If you have any feedback about the Libraries and Information Service please complete this form or pick up a "We want your Feedback" card in any library which provides customers with information on the different ways feedback can be given.
Follow us on social media and keep in touch:
Sign up here for the monthly Library Newsletter