Bishops Cleeve Library
Find out when Bishops Cleeve library is open and what you can do there
From Monday 28th September this library will be open as follows:
Monday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
Tuesday 10:00-13:00 Closed
Wednesday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
Thursday 10:00-13:00 Open
14:00-17:00 Collection Services
Friday 10:00-13:00 Closed
Customers may enter the building, browse, borrow and return books/reservations. Public computers may be booked for use during these times.
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library. This may be items that have been reserved on the library catalogue or using Off the Shelf/Ring and Read services. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building.
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- PCs with internet access
- Dedicated scan pc - please book online in advance of your visit or contact the library to book your session
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Printing (computer booking required)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Growth Hubs business information Library Growth Hub network
The following services are currently suspended:
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Story Times
- All groups
- Open Plus
Level access with automatic doors, designated customer parking and space for people with access needs. Post box for out of hours book returns.