Charlton Kings Library
Find out when Charlton Kings library is open and what you can do there
The library is open as follows:
Tuesday 10:00-13:00 Open
Wednesday 10:00-13:00 Closed
Thursday 10:00-13:00 Open
Friday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services only
Customers may enter the building, browse, borrow and return books/reservations. Public computers may be booked for use during these times.
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library. This may be items that have been reserved on the library catalogue or using Off the Shelf/Ring and Read services. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building.
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- PCs with internet access
- Dedicated scan pc - please book online in advance of your visit or contact the library to book your session
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Printing (computer booking required)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Growth Hubs business information Library Growth Hub network
Services currently suspended:
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Story Times
- All groups
- Computer buddies
- Ramp to entrance, public car park with parking for people with access needs. Post box for out of hours book returns.