Charlton Kings Library
Find out when Charlton Kings library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- PCs with internet access
- Dedicated scan pc - please book online in advance of your visit or contact the library to book your session
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Printing and photocopying
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Growth Hubs business information Library Growth Hub network
- Opportunities to volunteer Volunteering vacancies
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Wednesday 10.30am - 11am (term time only)
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
Toddler Time - Thursday 10.30am -11.00am stories, rhymes and crafts (term time only)
Aimed at children under five
3rd Friday of the month 11.30am - 12.30am
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others.
Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
Wednesday 10am - 12 noon
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with IT skills including using devices and library computers.
- Ramp to entrance, public car park with parking for people with access needs. Post box for out of hours book returns.