Cheltenham (including Children's Library & Local Studies)
Find out when Cheltenham Library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Dedicated scan PC - please contact the library in advance to book your session
- Microfilm reader (booking advisable)
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
Children's Library 'Toddler Time' - Friday 10.00am - 10.30am weekly. Stories and colouring.
Aimed at pre-school children
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.00am - 10.30am
Enjoy songs and rhymes with your baby. This is a fun and friendly session for babies. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
Cheltenham Local and Family History Centre
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with IT skills including using devices and library computers.
Friday: drop-in session 10am - 12noon
Saturday: drop-in session 11am - 1pm
(Times may vary, please ring 01242 532686 to confirm)
- 'Pay and Display' parking nearby.
- Main library: ramped access at rear of building.
- Children's library: level access, automatic doors, baby change facility.
- Local & Family History Library: lift access, automatic doors.
- Post box for out of hours book returns.