Find out when Matson Library is open and what you can do there
From Friday 16th October this library will open as follows:
Monday 10:00-13:00 Closed
Tuesday 10:00-13:00 Closed
14:00-17:00 Collection Services
Wednesday 10:00-13:00 Closed
Thursday 10:00-13:00 Open
Friday 10:00-13:00 Closed
This library is open for collection services, by appointment until Thursday 15th October
Customers may enter the building, browse, borrow and return books/reservations. Public computers may be booked for use during these times.
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library. This may be items that have been reserved on the library catalogue or using Off the Shelf/Ring and Read services. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building.
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Home library service
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- All groups
Flat access, automatic doors and street parking. Post box for out of hours book returns.