Mobile library service
The mobile library stops at 50 locations in rural areas of the county and visits on a regular four week cycle.
What can you do?
The stops range from 30 minutes to 2 hours to allow you to
- Browse the book shelves
- Use the PC with free internet access
- Find information from library staff and other public sector partners
Wheelchair access is available.
Stops and timetables
- A-Z Mobile stops from 30/10/17
- Mobile Library timetables Nov 2017 - March 2018
- Mobile Library timetable from April 2018
Returning or renewing books
Mobile library customers can also return books to any library in the county or