Find out when Newent Library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Home library service
- Library Club
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Quieter time - this library has a dedicated quieter time for customers on a Monday from 4.00pm-7pm. Quiet times in libraries
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with using library computers.
This Library Club is currently at full capacity. Please speak to a member of staff to add your name to a waiting list.
2nd Thursday of the month 10.30am - 12.30pm
Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Tuesday 11am - 11.30am
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
Wednesday 11am - 11.30am Aimed at children under five.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Drop-in system only between 10am and 12 noon on a Thursday
Local & Family History
Drop-in advice session. 2nd Friday every month from 10am - 12noon with Local & Family History Society
- Ramped access with automatic doors
- Public car park with parking for people with access needs
- Post box for out of hours book returns