Find out when Newent Library is open and what you can do there
Monday 10:00-13:00 Closed
14:00-17:00 Collection Services
Tuesday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
14:00- 17:00 Collection Services
Thursday 10:00-13:00 PC access for essential use
14:00-17:00 PC access for essential use
Friday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
Saturday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
Essential use only. Booking required.
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library. This may be items that have been reserved on the library catalogue or using Off the Shelf/Ring and Read services. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building.
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box.
All other services are suspended.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- PCs with internet access - available to book 3 days in advance
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Ramped access with automatic doors
- Public car park with parking for people with access needs
- Post box for out of hours book returns