Find out when Stow-on-the-Wold library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Microfilm reader (booking advisable)
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Stow Local and Family History Centre
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Quieter time - this library has a dedicated quieter time for customers on a Friday from 2.00pm - 7.00pm. Quieter times in other libraries
Visitor Information Centre
Telephone: 01451 870998
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Wednesday 10.30 - 11.00am (term time only) followed by Storytime at 11.00am
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
Available by appointment only - please contact the library
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with IT skills including using devices and library computers.
This Library Club is currently at full capacity. Please speak to a member of staff to add your name to a waiting list.
Every 4th Wednesday 11am - 12pm
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
- Lift at side entrance giving access to library, Visitor Information Centre and St Edwards Hall.
- Handrail, free limited parking available in The Square including spaces for people with access needs.
- Post box for out of hours book returns.