Find out when Stroud library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Dedicated scan PC - please book online in advance of your visit or contact the library to book your session
- Microfilm reader (booking advisable)
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Story time - Tuesday 2.00pm - 2.30pm weekly (term time only)
- Computer Buddies - getting to grips with computers - Monday: 10am -1pm & 2.00 - 6.00pm (by appointment only); Tuesday: 10am - 1.00pm (drop-in session); Wednesday 10-12pm (appointment only)
- Home Library Service
- Self-service coffee available
- Stroud Local and Family History Centre
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Quieter time - this library has dedicated quieter times for customers on a Monday from 5.00pm - 6.30pm, Tuesday 9.30am - 12noon and Friday 5.00pm - 6.30pm. Quieter times in other libraries
Book a computer
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Thursday 10.30am - 11.00am
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
Last Wednesday of the month 10.30am - 12.30pm
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
- Lift available
- Post box for out of hours book returns