Find out when Tetbury library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Home Library Service
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Quieter time - this library has a dedicated quieter time for customers on a Monday from 10.00am - 1.00pm. Quieter times in other libraries
Tuesdays 1.30-3.30pm + Fridays 10am-12pm (booking is essential)
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with IT skills including using devices and library computers - please contact the library to book an appointment.
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Wednesday 2.15pm - 2.45pm (all year round)
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
Call in for information or phone the library for more details: 01666 5022258
Last Friday of the month 11am - 12noon
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
- Flat access
- Limited short stay parking available nearby
- Disabled toilet for customers
- Baby changing facilities
- Post box for out of hours book returns