Find out when Tewkesbury library is open and what you can do there
The Library is open for collection of requested stock, by appointment.
Monday 10am -1pm
All other services are suspended.
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Microfilm reader (booking advisable)
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Home Library Service
- Limited on road parking
- Flat access and automatic doors
- Post box for out of hours book returns
Did you find what you were looking for?