Find out when Tewkesbury library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Home Library Service
- Computer Buddy volunteers who will help you get to grips with computers
- Bookstart & Bookstart Bear Club
- Tewkesbury Local and Family History Thursdays 2.30 - 4.30pm. Advice and help with using online and other resources . please ring to book
- Legal Advice Enquiry Point - A local and qualified advisor can contact you at your convenience to consult on a wide range of legal problems such as family law, probate or employment law. Ask a member of library staff
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Thursday 10.15am - 10.45am (up to 18 months) (all year round)
Rhymetime Thursday 9.30am - 10.00am (18 months to pre-school -all year round)
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
2nd Monday in each Month 2pm - 3pm
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
- Parking with parking for people with access needs,
- Flat access and automatic doors
- Post box for out of hours book returns