Find out when Winchcombe library is open and what you can do there
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Home library service
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Quieter time - this library has a dedicated quieter time for customers on a Friday from 4.00pm - 7.00 pm. Quieter times in other libraries
Volunteer computer buddies can offer you help with using library computers. Available by appointment only during library opening hours.
Baby Bounce and Rhyme
Baby Bounce & Rhyme: Wednesday 10.30am - 11.00am
Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and carers.
1st Monday of the month 11.30am - 12.30pm
We can provide transport to the library allowing members to choose their own books and meet others. Contact the library for more information or if you would like to volunteer.
- Level access and parking
- Post box for out of hours book returns (in shared corridor - only available out of hours if Podiatry Clinic is open)
- Health Visitor drop-in session in Children's Centre 10.00 to 12 noon, 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
- 'Baby Bounce & Rhyme' in Library for parents/carers with children up to 18mths 10.30 to 11.00 am.