Find out when Wotton-under-Edge library is open and what you can do there
The Library is open as follows:
Tuesday 10am-1pm Open
Wednesday 10am-1pm Collection services
Friday 10am-1pm Open
Customers may enter the building, browse, borrow and return books/reservations. Public computers may be booked for use during these times.
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library. This may be items that have been reserved on the library catalogue or using Off the Shelf/Ring and Read services. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building.
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- PCs with internet access
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Printing (computer booking required)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Home library service
Services currently suspended:
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- All groups
- Ramped access with automatic doors
- Car park with parking for people with access needs
Please note that Ludgate Hill is one-way and the only way to reach the library in a car is to come up the hill from the Wortley Road and turn left into the library car park before reaching the top of the hill.
- Post box for out of hours book returns