Charlton Kings Library
Find out when Charlton Kings library is open and what you can do there
Tuesday 10:00-13:00 Collection services
14:00-16:00 Collection services
Thursday 10:00-13:00 PC access
14:00-16:00 PC access
Saturday 10:00-13:00 Collection services
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library during "Collection Services" sessions. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building. See Request and Collection Services for details.
Computers and Printing
Details about using library computers and printing can be found here Computers and Printing
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box if available.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- Manage your library account, renew & reserve books Manage account
- PCs with internet access Book a computer
- Dedicated scan pc - please book online in advance of your visit or contact the library to book your session
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Printing (computer booking required)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Growth Hubs business information Library Growth Hub network
Services currently suspended:
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Baby Bounce and Rhyme
- Story Times
- All groups
- Computer buddies
- Ramp to entrance, public car park with parking for people with access needs. Post box for out of hours book returns.