Chipping Campden Library
Find out when Chipping Campden Library is open and what you can do there
Monday 10:00-13:00 Collection services
14:00-16:00 Collection services
Wednesday 10:00-13:00 PC access
Friday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
14:00-16:00 Collection Services
Saturday 10:00-13:00 Collection services
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library during "Collection Services" sessions. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building. See Request and Collection Services for details.
Computers and Printing
Details about using library computers and printing can be found here. Please note the Printing service is currently unavailable owing to a technical issue. Computers and Printing
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box if available.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- Manage your library account, renew & reserve books Manage account
- PCs with internet access Book a computer
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Home library service
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- Level access, automatic doors.
- Accessible toilet, baby changing facilities.
- Post box for out of hours book returns.