Find out when Cinderford Library is open and what you can do there
Opening times from Monday 12th April 2021:
Monday 10:00-13:00 Open
Wednesday 10:00-13:00 Open
Thursday 14:00-17:00 Collection Services
Friday 10:00-13:00 Open
Saturday 10:00-13:00 Collection Services
Open (from 12th April)
Customers may enter the building, browse, borrow and return books/reservations. Available reservations can be collected. Public Computers may be used during this time.
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library during "Collection Services" sessions. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building. See Request and Collection Services for details.
Computers and Printing
Details about using library computers and printing can be found here Computers and Printing
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box if available.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- NHS “Track and Trace” recording
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- Manage your library account, renew & reserve books Manage account
- PCs with internet access (booking required) Book a computer
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick- please bring a memory stick with you
- Microfilm reader (booking advisable)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Home library service
The following services are suspended:
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer)
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- All groups
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Ramped entrance, automatic doors.
- Parking; parking for people with access needs.
- Post box for out of hours book returns.