Find out when Stroud library is open and what you can do there.
Monday 09:30-18:30 Open
Tuesday 09:30- 17:00 Open
Wednesday 09:30-17:00 Open
Thursday 09:30-14:00 Open
Friday 09:30-18:30 Open
Saturday 09:30-16:00 Open
What safety measures are in place in libraries?
- Social Distancing with signs, markers and staff to support this
- Increased cleaning regimes for equipment used
- Installation of Perspex screens at library counters
- NHS “Track and Trace” recording is recommended
- All sites have been risk assessed and are Covid 19 secure.
We would ask you to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt) for both staff and others ongoing safety
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- Manage your library account, renew & reserve books Manage account
- PCs with internet access Book a computer
- Dedicated scan PC - please book online in advance of your visit or contact the library to book your session
- Microfilm reader (booking advisable)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Home Library Service
- Stroud Local and Family History Centre
- Age related bus pass renewals/replacement and replacement (lost/stolen) disability bus passes.
- Use of public wifi
- Card payment facilities
- Library quieter times: Mondays 9.30am-6.30pm & Thursdays 9.30am-1.30pm
- Self-service coffee available
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- New age related/disability bus pass applications/disability bus pass renewals
- Lift available
- Disabled parking space outside the library
- Post box for out of hours book returns
- Bicycle racks outside the library
- Bus stops and bus station nearby