Find out when Tuffley library is open and what you can do there
Please note that due to the replacement of the front doors at Tuffley on 16.3.21 we will not be able to offer PC access on this day only (click and collect will continue). Apologies for any inconvenience.
Monday 10:00-13:00 Collection services
14:00–16:00 Collection services
Tuesday 14:00-16:00 PC access (Closed 16th March)
Thursday 10:00-13:00 Collection services
Customers can arrange an appointment to collect available reservations from a chosen library during "Collection Services" sessions. Items may be collected from the door of the library with no access to the inside of the building. See Request and Collection Services for details.
Reservations can also be collected during "Open" sessions.
Computers and Printing
Details about using library computers and printing can be found here Computers and Printing
The building is closed to the public. Staff may be on site to carry out administration, preparation and cleaning tasks. Loan items can be returned using the drop box/letter box if available.
Social distancing measures will be in place at our libraries, including:
- queue management
- screens on enquiry desks
- hand sanitiser stations
- and quarantine areas for returned books.
Please remember to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- Manage your library account, renew & reserve books Manage account
- PCs with internet access Book a computer
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Free public Wi-Fi
- Home Library Service
- Apply for a bus pass (if you don't have a computer).
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- All groups
- Parking and parking for people with access needs
- Flat access and automatic doors
- Post box for out of hours book returns