Find out when Wotton-under-Edge library is open and what you can do there
Tuesday 10:00-13:00 Open
Wednesday 10:00-13:00 Open
Friday 10:00-13:00 Open
Saturday 10:00-13:00 Open
What safety measures are in place in libraries?
- Social Distancing with signs, markers and staff to support this
- Increased cleaning regimes for equipment used
- Installation of Perspex screens at library counters
- NHS “Track and Trace” recording is recommended
- All sites have been risk assessed and are Covid 19 secure.
We would ask you to:
- Keep your visit as brief as possible
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt) for both staff and others ongoing safety
- Bring your library card
- Stay at home if you are self-isolating or have COVID-19 symptoms.
What we offer
- Search for books and more... Library catalogue
- Manage your library account, renew & reserve books Manage account
- PCs with internet access Book a computer
- Limited scan facilities - please note we can offer scanning via a USB memory stick - please bring a memory stick with you
- Printing (computer booking required)
- Free packs for Babies and Toddlers Bookstart
- Home library service
- Age related bus pass renewals/replacement and replacement (lost/stolen) disability bus passes.
- Use of public wifi
- Card payment facilities
Services currently suspended:
- Hire this library - talk to a member of staff for details Hire of Premises Charges
- New age related/disability bus pass applications/disability bus pass renewals
- Ramped access with automatic doors
- Car park with parking for people with access needs
Please note that Ludgate Hill is one-way and the only way to reach the library in a car is to come up the hill from the Wortley Road and turn left into the library car park before reaching the top of the hill.
- Post box for out of hours book returns