Search, order items and manage your account
Search the Library catalogue
Use the online catalogue to browse the collection. You can reserve library books, DVDs, CDs, Reading Group Collections and other items for collection from any Gloucestershire Library.
Your Library PIN If you need to reset your PIN click here
Ordering items from other library authorities
Please be aware this service has been suspended due to the current issues relating to Covid-19
- If you search the catalogue and we do not have the item you are looking for, you can use our Inter-Library Loan service.
- We cannot order eBooks, eAudiobooks, spoken word CDs, films or music CDs
- There is a charge for this service
If you have tried to order an item via the 'reserve' option in the catalogue, you may see the message: 'request failed'. In most cases this will be because your library membership has temporarily expired, and you need to contact us or visit your local library to confirm your details as library accounts automatically expire every three years.
Make a suggestion
Once we have a more settled position and we are able to offer this service following our Covid Recovery we will re-instate our 'make a suggestion' service.
If you have made a suggestion in the past, keep an eye on the library catalogue to see any new additions.
What we charge for
We will make a charge for CDs and DVDs and if you don't return or renew your books on time. We also charge for some reservations and orders. Our paying for library services page has all the details
What does membership give you?
At any one time you can borrow up to
- 20 books (including audiobooks)
- 6 DVDs
- 6 Music CDs
The loan period is:
- 21 days for books and audiobooks
- 7 days for our latest hardback "Fastback" books and music CDs
- 1 night for DVDs