Project Box Loans
LSE holds a range of resources which are designed to help teachers and school librarians make reading and learning fun for children.
We offer the following to support your teaching and your pupils' learning:
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Reading sets
- A range of other formats including: DVDs, audio books, photo packs and a small collection of artefacts and puppets
Project boxes are loaned on a pay-as-you-go basis. The boxes are loaned for an old school term and are delivered to and collected from the school. There are 2 options to choose from:
- New ‘Off-the-shelf’ Project Box
1 topic, 20 books
- ‘Bespoke’ Project Box
Maximum of 3 topics, 30 items
Tailor made project box to meet your individual class requirements
Boxes can be requested from us and should be purchased through the
Traded Services website: GCCPlus
Guided Reading and whole class reading sets
Choose banded reading sets from a range of brilliant children’s authors. Copies of our Guided Reading Set catalogues can be downloaded from links to the right.
Reading Sets are loaned on 'pay as you go basis', choose from 6 copies of the same title for guided reading or 15 copies of the same title for whole class teaching.
- Guided Reading sets - 6 copies of 2 different titles: £30
- Guided Reading sets - 6 copies of 5 different titles: £75
- Class reading sets - 15 copies of same title: £40
Reading for Pleasure loan box
25 of the best picture books and/or children's fiction titles, worth at least £200, hand picked according to your need eg Book Band. Delivered & collected termly.
If you would like more information about any of these services or have any queries please contact us