Walking and cycling investment
This page contains information on walking and cycling investments.
- School Streets: transforming roads outside schools
- Travel by-cycle – improving the cycling network across the county
- Lydney cycling improvements
- Cycle and Walking Investment Strategy
- Digital cycle map
- A419 Highways Improvement Project
- Stroudwater Navigation to Gloucester and Sharpness Canal
- Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plans
- Stroud to Bishops Cleeve Sustainable Travel Corridor
- Nailsworth to Stroud Cycle Path Improvement
School Streets schemes aim to transform roads outside schools, so that pedestrians and cyclists can use them safely at school start and finish times.
Removing most vehicles outside the school gates makes the space safer, less polluted and more pleasant for everyone.