Skip to content

Financial Help

Below are the ways in which you can seek financial help if you are affected by flooding.

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau provides free, confidential and independent advice. If you are having problems because of flooding, an experienced adviser should be able to help answer all your questions.

Advice is available face-to-face and by telephone.

Back to main flood guide

Page updated: 29/11/2022 Page updated by: Flooding Team

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.