Below are various contacts for you to use before, during or after a flood.
Health and wellbeing
- Speak to your GP.
- Telephone NHS Direct: 0845 4647 (24 hours) | Visit the NHS website.
- The Samaritans – Offers a 24-hour helpline for those in crisis | Telephone the Gloucester Branch: 01452 306333 | Telephone the District Branch: 08457 909090 | Visit the Samaritans website.
- Let’s Talk – Gloucestershire’s 2gether NHS Foundation Trust Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT)Service | Telephone: 0800 073 2200 | Visit the Talk2gether website.
- Disaster Action –support and guidance to those people who are affected by disasters | Telephone: 01483 799 066 | Visit the Disaster Action website.
- Cruse – bereavement care, offers advice and support throughout the UK. | Gloucestershire Branch telephone: 01242 252 518 (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm) | Visit Cruse website.
Page updated: 04/12/2020