Third Party Model Access Protocol
Gloucestershire County Council in partnership with Highways England, as Highway Authorities within Gloucestershire, have developed a suite of highway assignment models. The choice of traffic models currently available comprise the following;
- Central Severn Vale SATURN highways Traffic Model (CSV Model)
- A46/Tewkesbury S-Paramics Model.
- The Gloucestershire Countywide SATURN Model (GCTM).
The suite of highways traffic models can be / have been used to;
- Assess the impacts of individual planning applications;
- Assist in the development of Local Plans and emerging land use allocations.
- Inform the development of GCC’s Local Transport Plan and Capital programme.
Details of how to access Gloucestershire’s suite of highways traffic models, as well as information on the associated Model Access charges, are provided in the Third Party Model Access Protocol.