Employee Assistance Programme (Health Assured)
Free, confidential, counselling and advice service for staff. Provided by Health Assured - here to help, 24 hours every day online and by telephone.
A free, confidential, counselling and advice service for school staff provided by Health Assured, including
- free 24 hours a day telephone helpline;
- online portal providing information and support to help improve health and wellbeing;
- information and advice on a variety of issues, including relationships, debt counselling, financial guidance, family matters, elderly care, work place concerns, and much more;
- structured telephone or computer counselling; and
- useful leaflets about a variety of subjects including bereavement, child care etc
All contact is confidential,
Has your school purchased the Health Assured EAP?
If you are not sure if your school has purchased the Health Assured EAP as part of their Occupational Health provision from GCC ask your Head, School Business Manager or email Occupational Health at email@example.com.
How do I access support?
If your school has bought support you can access Health Assured EAP by:
- calling FREE 24 hours a day 0800 030 5182
- visiting www.healthassuredeap.com
(You can access the portal with the login username: gloucester and password:council)
Please remember all contact is confidential, your details will not be passed back to GCC (the council is only provided with figures on the volume of usage).
You can download copies of the leaflet and poster in the download section on the right hand side of this page