Coopers Edge School
Locality - Gloucester
Contact: Kathy Haig, School Business Manager - email@example.com
Latest Ofsted - February 2014, Good, Report
Performance table: Coopers Edge School Performance Table
Website - www.coopersedge.gloucs.sch.uk
Coopers Edge School opened in September 2011 with 42 pupils. We now have 205 pupils on roll, and 56 children registered in our Nursery Class.
Situated in the heart of the Coopers Edge Development the school offers its pupils the latest in IT resources, excellent pupil and staff support and facilities which include our Forest School and Farm!
As a new two form entry school, in its growth phase, we have a flexible class structure which offers both mixed and single year groups.
Support can be provided in the following areas:
Coopers Edge School can offer support in the following areas:
- Early Years - including Nursery Provision
- Assessment (Specialist Leader in Education)
- NQT Support
- Computing - including blogging/social media/use of ipads
- Parental engagement workshops
- School Business Manager support - including finance, HR, H&S, administration etc (Specialist Leader in Education)
- Nurture Groups
- Training on how to be an effective Subject Leader
- IGCC (In Gloucestershire Children Count )
- Forest Schools
- Speech and Language Therapy