Department for Education funding for Nuffield Early Language Intervention - Free Webinar to find out more!
Webinar Time: Thursday 27 May 2021, 12:00 - 13:00.
Please click here to register.
The online webinar will cover:
- The rational and development of the programme and the evidence of the positive impact NELI can have on pupil’s language development
- Detail on the structure of the programme and what good implementation looks like
- Detail on the support that’s provided in terms of the online training programme and assessment tool (LanguageScreen)
- The delivery plans for this academic year
- The funded NELI programme offer for next academic year, how schools can register and how this fits with your role
- Question and Answer session
Speakers will include representatives from Nuffield Foundation, Oxford University, Education Endowment Foundation and Oxford University Press.
A reminder that places on the DfE funded programme for next year are limited and registration is offered on a first come first served basis. Register to receive NELI here.