Do you have school premises available for rent during the summer holidays?
Connexions2Independence (C2I) plan to run a playscheme for disabled children and young people during the coming school holidays. Unfortunately their proposed venue is no longer available.
Ideally C2I require a site in the Gloucester/Cheltenham/Stroud area;
· Secure building along with secure outside area, e.g. high fences with lockable gates. Ideally an area with outside playground but not an issue if not as they can work around this.
· Suitable changing facilities for their young people who need moving and handling support, e.g. hoist, changing bed. IF need be they can put a mobiloo very close to the building and manage with this.
· Premises willing to let out ideally for 4 weeks over the summer for 3-4 day per week, but at this time they would be willing to look into any options.
· They would need to have access to at least 7 classrooms to make their classes suitable and able to socially distance.
· A safe space/area where young people can be supported to use if they need a calm environment for some time.
The hirer would be C2I and any offers/information requests should in the first instance be directed to Paige Stokes;
Early replies would be appreciated.
Many thanks for your help and support.