Free EAP wellbeing support for all schools extended till 31 March 2023
We are delighted to share that we have received additional funding to extend the FREE Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for ALL schools until 31 March 2023. All school staff across Gloucestershire can access support 24/7 from Health Assured, one of the UK’s leading providers of Employee Assistance
Working with the county council since 2016, their counselling service is the only one accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
The Free Employee Assistance Programme is funded with money from the government’s ‘Contain Outbreak Management Fund’ (COMF) which gives local authorities assistance to support public health.
The EAP aims to support staff to maintain their physical and mental wellbeing and prevent issues from escalating. The support available for staff includes:
- A counselling helpline which is available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week
- Structured counselling, up to six sessions by phone
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and E:counselling
- Legal advice helplines including debt advice, employment, consumer and finance
- Access to the ‘My Healthy Advantage’ App
- Webinars and video resources on health and wellbeing, as well as structured health plans
- A whole host of supporting materials via a dedicated website and mobile app
The support offered by the programme is available to staff and their dependent family members.
All services are free at point of use for both the staff member and the school.