Free infection prevention & control training and resources to support your science and PSHE curriculum
The county council is offering free e-Bug training for Gloucestershire primary schools.
The programme is designed to improve hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and antibiotic use.
What you get
A 2.5 hour training session covering:
- info on microbes, hygiene and health
- lesson plans and pupil worksheets
- fun activities and a starter pack of goodies
What's in it for you?
- Increase your knowledge of hygiene practice all round
- Being an e-Bug approved educator counts towards your healthy schools status
- The e-Bug modules cover science curriculum topics in a fun and interactive way
- Protect staff and students from illness and reduce absences
Why are we doing it?
The pupil survey shows that children don't wash their hands enough. This programme will help them understand how important hygiene is for health, as well as raising the profile of the issue in school and at home.
When is it?
4th October, 9:00 - 11:30am the Pavilion, Cheltenham
4th October, 1:30 - 4:00pm the Pavilion, Cheltenham
5th October, 9:00 - 11:30am Ann Edwards C of E Primary School, Cirencester
16th October, 9:15 - 11:30am Elmbridge Primary, Gloucester
5th November 1.30 - 4pm Stroud Valley Primary School
6th November 1.30 - 4pm Forest Hills Golf Club, Coleford
Contact Infectionprevention.email@example.com for more information or to book your place.
For more on e-Bug, visit http://www.e-bug.eu/
See a video from a recent e-Bug event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRDZ5uQoBI