Primary Science Subject Leaders Network Meetings - October 2021
The Primary Science Subject Leaders Network Meetings are taking place on 11, 12, 13 and 18 October 2021.
The agenda for the first meeting of the year includes:
- Local and national updates
- Ofsted research review series
- How to talk about your science curriculum with confidence
- How graphic organisers can be used to help in problem solving, decision making, studying, planning research, brainstorming and written science recording
- Science Capital
- Guidance on working scientifically in the primary classroom
- Supporting SEND learners in science
- New to leading science.
The cost is £260 per delegate per subject for three network meetings.
If you would like to attend the events and have not yet purchased the Subject Leader package, these are available on GCC Plus at the following link: www.businesssupportservices.org