Reshaping Education - What's New?
Gloucestershire County Council has been reshaping their education service.
The new structure includes three service areas under Tim Browne, Head of Education:
- Education Outcomes & Intervention
- Commissioning for Learning
- Services for Children with Additional Needs
Each area has a number of teams who have different responsibilities:
Education outcomes and intervention
- Education leads
- Lead for health and wellbeing – Fiona Quan
- HR business partner for schools - Margaret Wilkins
- Early years Service
- Virtual School for Children in Care (Headteacher – Jane Featherstone)
- Gloucestershire Music (Head of GM - Lisa Mayo) and Make Music Gloucestershire
Head of Service: Jane Lloyd-Davies
Commissioning for learning
- Universal Commissioning (Service manager – Gareth Vine)
- Specialist Commissioning (Service manager - TBC)
- Post 16 (Service manager – TBC)
- Data Hub (Service manager - Cindy Gazzard)
Head of Service: Clare Medland
Services for Children with Additional Needs
- Access to Education (Service Manager - Sam Roberts)
- Education Inclusion (Service Manager - Lisa Meggs)
- EHCP Service (Service Manager - TBC)
- Engagement & Quality (Edel Keating)
- Education Psychology Service & Advisory Teaching Service (Service Manager Deborah Shepherd)
Head of Service: Charlotte Jones
Stewart King will continue is his role as Lead Commissioner for Education Strategy and Development - leading on school funding, including the High Needs Strategy/Programme.
Although the new Education Hub structure will be in place from January, some posts will remain vacant as interviews continue.
Further information is available at GCC Education Team responsibilities